Fremdsprachen und Hochschule (FuH)
The AKS journal
The Fremdsprachen und Hochschule (FuH) journal deals primarily with the theory and practice of foreign language learning and teaching at universities.
Its focal points are among others
– teaching concepts and methods
– testing and methods of performance measurement
– autonomous learning
– learning with media
– language policy issues
– foreign language didactical topics
Each issue is dedicated to a specific topic, which is announced in a call for papers.
Publishers of FuH are:
- Nicola Jordan, Centre for Foreign Language Education at the Ruhr University Bochum:
- Jacqueline May, Language Centre of the Stuttgart Media University:
- Dr. Christoph Nickenig, Language Centre of the Free University of Bozen (Bolzano):
- Dr. Fabienne Quennet, Language Centre of the University of Marburg: